The aim of this project is to conduct an in-depth analysis of the impacts of global climate change on Switzerland's economic performance and on its key supply chains.
- The project will explore new insights into Switzerland's economic performance in the context of future weather- and climate-related disruptions.
- The project will process and make available the exposure of key economic sectors, countries and economic areas and their climate-related vulnerability.
- In-depth analysis of the impacts of global climate change on Switzerland's economic performance using the CLIMADA modelling chain.
- Investigation of the impact on Switzerland's economic performance caused by current and future weather- and climate-related vulnerabilities using impact functions.
- Produce and publish a user-friendly interactive map that enables the Swiss industrial sector to forecast and understand the impacts of climate change on their sectors.
- Adaptation recommendations to effectively identify, assess and manage risks to supply chains arising from global climate change.
Last modification 15.11.2023